Friday, August 7, 2015

Sbarro

Location: Sbarro

Rating: OK
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  $10.25
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Pepperoni cheese bake, chicken thigh, salad
English Menu: Yes
Smoking:No

***** Updated 8/14/2018  *******

This is long overdue, but Sbarro's closed down long ago and has recently been replaced by Market Basket.

*****************************

The menu
I know, I said I wouldn't review fastfood, but today I walked to the post office and before heading back I couldn't face any of the other options for lunch, so I went with Sbarro.  At least they have air conditioning.  Of all the "fast food" restaurants on base, Sbarro is probably one of the better options.  Maybe Subway too.








Fuel
 I did the best I could to assemble a "balanced meal" that wasn't too carb heavy.  The pepperoni cheese bake thing was still a lot of bread though.  It wasn't awful but not great.  The salad had that "pre-prepared" taste that comes from pre-packaged lettuce and the dressing choices were all packages.  I had ceasar which was extremely tart and I'm glad I didn't dump it all on the salad.  The chicken was sweet, but pretty good.  I pulled the meat off and put it in with the salad.  It's a few hours later now and I don't feel disgusting, so yay, I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment