Sunday, August 2, 2015

Choutari

Location: Choutari


Rating: Nasty
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  720 yen
Payment:  Cash
Dishes: Mutton curry, rice, salad, salt lassi
English Menu:Yes
Smoking: No


I had been told that there was an "india town" near Kasai Station which is fairly close to Toyosu where I go to church.  Today I decided to check the area out and see what I could find.  I spotted an Indian restaurant near the station and parked my car to check it out.  Had I seen the "nepali" on the sign when driving by, I would have kept driving, but I didn't.

It was cheap, I'll give it that.  And they made me a salt lassi!  But the curry was a step above diluted canned tomato paste with spice added.  It was a huge plate of rice, but I didn't bother finishing it.

So, no, do not go here, not worth it.

*However!*  I did some googling and found another Indian restaurant near Nishikasai station (west Kasai) so I drove over there to check it out for next time.  On my way there, I went by an arabic food restaurant too!  So two new places to check out next time.   Looking forward to it.




The salt lassi was nice
Ick

No comments:

Post a Comment