Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Shiotetsu Ramen

Location: Shiotetsu

***Update 3/29/2019***
Daie/Aeon mall is now closed!!
********************
Rating: Not great
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  780 yen
Payment:  Cash only
Dishes: Spicy ramen
English Menu:Yes
Smoking:No


Shiotetsu Ramen is another unremarkable ramen place in Daie's first floor food court.  I tried it once and was unimpressed, but it was a while ago and I don't want to give it a rating yet.  Not sure if I'll ever feel like going back honestly.  Here's their menu:



<-------------------------------------------->

Well I went back today and it was pretty much the same.  The noodles are thinner, more like hakata style, but that's the only similarity.  I had the spicy ramen and I will hand it to them, it was quite warm.  But there was no flavor to the broth underneath it.  The prices are a bit high for what you're getting I think.  I can't really recommend this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment