Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dom Dom Hamburger

Location: Dom Dom Hamburger

***Update 3/29/2019***
Daie/Aeon mall is now closed!!
********************
Rating: Not great
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  390 yen
Payment:  Cash Only
Dishes:  Avocado Burger
English Menu: No
Smoking: No

DomDom...this was my first time eating here.  It has never appealed to me, and I almost didn't bother until I spotted the avocado burger on the menu.  I am a sucker for anything with avocado, so I went for it.  There are actually 2 DomDoms in Daie mall, one in each 1st floor food court.  Amazing really.


It's cheap, I'll grant it that.  As with most Japanese fast food hamburgers, it's so small as to be almost a slider.  But hey, it was very cheap, so can't complain.  I was impressed that the avocado was real!  I think it may have been treated chemically in some fashion to preserve it green and fresh "looking" but nonetheless, it didn't taste awful.  The buns are typically nasty highly processed white bread.  Otherwise, nothing you wouldn't expect from such a place.






No comments:

Post a Comment