Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mos Burger

Location: Mos Burger

***Update 3/29/2019***
Daie/Aeon mall is now closed!!
********************

Rating: Not great
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  380 yen
Payment:  Cash Only
Dishes:  Tonkatsu Burger
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No



Mos Burger is probably the most famous Japanese fast food chain for burgers.  Lotteria may be close competition, but I think it is actually Korean in origin.  I keep feeling like I *should* like Mos Burger, but then it always disappoints.  It is *slightly* better than DomDom, but not enough to move it up a notch from Not Great.








This time I tried a tonkatsu burger, thinking it might just be an approximation of a small deep fried pork loin.  Unfortunately it was smothered in some kind of tonkatsu sauce, which is usually a bit vinegary and I dislike to put on my actual tonkatsu.  The bun was highly process, and oddly toasted on the inside, which made for a very hot bun indeed.  It didn't really improve the flavor much.

No comments:

Post a Comment