Sunday, October 11, 2015

Urban Slice

Location: Urban Slice


Rating: OK
Meal:  Dinner/Breakfast
Price: 8 BHD
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Mediterranean Pizza
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


I needed to be in my hotel room around dinner time last night, so I figured pizza delivery would be a good idea.  I had picked up a menu from Urban Slice, another pizza joint on Al Shabab Avenue/American Alley.  Fresh pizza is usually good, and this pizza had a garlic sauce base with chicken and tomatoes and, oddly, pickles of some kind.  Not sure what I thought of the pickles, but the pizza itself was fine.  I ate some of it and saved the rest for breakfast (or two).



I was tempted at first to give this a Very Good, but as I ate it my estimation fell, mainly due to the quality of the ingredients.  The dough was also quite sweet.  So in the end, it just gets an Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment