Saturday, October 10, 2015

Aroma Express

Location: Aroma Express

Rating: OK
Meal:  Dinner for Breakfast
Price: 2.3 BHD
Payment: Credit cards accepted (I think)
Dishes: Beef shawarma plate
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No



On the way home last night I grabbed a shawarma plate to have for breakfast the next morning.  Aroma Express is a smallish restaurant located in small mall near the US Navy Base in Bahrain.  It would probably have been a better meal had I eaten it fresh, but I put it in the fridge and heated it up in the morning.  Nonetheless I could tell this was not a great example of shawarma.  Oh well, it worked for breakfast.  I do have to note that it appears they make their own little pita bread in an oven there, so that could really raise the fresh experience a notch.


No comments:

Post a Comment