Friday, October 9, 2015

Royal China

Location: Royal China

Rating: Not great
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  11.500 BHD
Payment:  Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Sio mai, chicken and mushrooms, rice
English Menu: Yes 
Smoking: Not sure


I spied an ad on the street for a chinese restaurant nearish by so I figured I'd check it out today.  It's located in the Panorama Hotel which appears to be quite popular with the Saudis.  The restaurant itself was empty when I went there at about 12:30.


I ended up ordering a sio mai appetizer, chicken with mushrooms main dish and additional rice.  At these prices, I was expecting something quite good, but I was disappointed.  It was quite subpar all around, lacking in good flavor.  The sio mai was underdone (still a bit crunchy).  And all of this for a hefty price tag...no.  Not great at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment