Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Nando's

Location: Nando's


Rating: Very good
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  6 BHD
Payment:  Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Chicken chunks with green and black olives on rice
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No



Nando's is a worldwide chain that started in South Africa.  We first encountered it in Kuwait and quite liked it.  There is a Nando's on American Alley near the Bahrain Navy Base and we ate there for lunch today.



I wanted some rice with my food so I went for a dish that had rice, chicken and olives. It was a bit vinegary tasting, but otherwise quite good.  The chicken did taste a tad tough, but it was still good.  They have lots of chicken based dishes that I've had before, so I'm willing to upgrade this particular meal (ok) to an overall Very Good.  I will add pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment