Friday, October 2, 2015

Georgia Restaurant

Location: Georgia Restaurant


Rating: OK
Meal:  Lunch delivery
Price: 1.800 BHD
Payment: Cash only (I think)
Dishes: Chicken broccoli
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: Unknown


I needed some lunch delivered to my hotel today, so I looked through my stack of menus I've collected over the past week and decided on Georgia Restaurant to get some chinese food.  I bought  a dish for dinner the other night that came with enough rice for several meals, so I stashed it in my fridge for later.  I wanted to buy a dish that would go good with it, thus the chinese.



Georgia Restaurant bills itself as "Multi Cuisine" but this is mainly Chinese and Indian, two cuisines that seem to be paired frequently in the Middle East.  Another odd pairing is Italian and Japanese that we used to encounter in Kuwait frequently.

The food arrived quickly so I heated up my rice and tried the food.  Eh...ok I guess.  I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again personally based on this dish.  It's a sister restaurant to the Filipino Sticky Fingers over by the Bahrain School.

No comments:

Post a Comment