Friday, October 9, 2015

Mohammed Noor

Location: Mohammed Noor



Rating: Very good
Meal:  Dinner for 4
Price:  10.000 BHD (seriously)
Payment:  Cash only (I think)
Dishes: Shishtawouk, lamb ribs, whole roasted chicken, tabouleh, mutabel
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No (I think)



Mohammed Noor is more usually known in my circles as the lamb chop place as their lamb chops are incredible and cheap.  My co-worker here took me and my friend along with his girlfriend to this restaurant the other night, all of us eagerly looking forward to the chops.  Unfortunately, when we got there we were saddened to discover that there were none to be had!  Well, we ordered a few other good looking dishes and had a good time anyway.

The "lamb ribs" turned out to be a bit tough bits of lamb and it wasn't a big hit.  The tawouk and roast chicken was excellent though, as was the mutabel and tabouleh.  Actually the rice was a surprise as well, it was very good.



Unfortunately I was so into the food I forgot to take a picture until we were all done, so all there is to see is the left over rice we couldn't finish.  All of this was for less than 10 Bhd, a serious steal!  Great place I really recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment