Tuesday, May 19, 2015

House Earth

Location: House Earth


Rating: Not great
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  1100 yen
Payment:  Cash only
Dishes: Omelet rice
English Menu:Yes
Smoking:Yes

 House Earth (pretty sure it's not House Earth Earth as the sign implies), is a cute little place between the Main gate and Daie mall.  They don't have the most interesting food options, but I did have a lobster sauce spaghetti once that was pretty good.













Today I decided to try the Omelet Rice (omuraisu) with a brown sauce (instead of ketchup).  Unfortunately the rice itself was still mixed with ketchup and it wasn't very flavorful.  I had to ask for some salt and pepper to make it worth eating.  Everything was on the menu was pretty expensive for what it was so I doubt I'll come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment