Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bangkok Spicy

Location: Bangkok Thai


Rating: Not great
Meal:  Dinner for 3
Price:  2700 yen
Payment:  Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Panang chicken curry, chicken and cashew nuts, pineapple fried rice
English Menu:Yes
Smoking: Possibly


Bangkok Spicy is the nearest thai place to our apartment.  It's really not very good.  But I needed to grab some food for my son and sick wife on the way home from meeting up with a friend, so I decided to give it another shot.  It didn't disappoint...in that it was still disappointing.  The price doesn't look terrible for 3 dishes, but the dishes themselves were incredibly small in portion.  I had to make my wife hold the panang curry and we laughed as I divided up the few pieces of chicken.  I asked for it spicy and it was decently so.




The pineapple fried rice was ok.  The chicken and cashew nuts was eh.  So yeah, not recommending this place.  The best thing they have going is they take credit cards.  And for us at least, they are close by.  Sawasdee is much to be preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment