Sunday, July 5, 2015

Do Mi So

Location: Do Mi So

Rating: OK
Meal:  Lunch for 2
Price:  2000 yen
Payment:  Cash only
Dishes: Spicy miso and regular miso ramen
English Menu:No
Smoking:No



Do Mi So is a tokyo-style miso ramen shop in the Toyosu mall.  It's always full and seems quite popular.  My son and I ate lunch there today after church.



I got the spicy style and my son the regular.  Since it had just opened it took quite a while for everyone's ramen to get made.  Oddly, when I asked for "hard" noodles (katame de) they said it wasn't possible or something.  I didn't get it all.



Anyway, once the ramen arrived and we started eating it, all was well.  It's a bit salty, not the best miso ramen I've ever had, but good enough. The noodles were thick and chewy enough.  My spicy ramen was actually spicy, and I was sweating good by the time the bowl was empty.

Overall, decent ramen, not incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment