Monday, May 14, 2018

Kuishinbo

Location: Kuishinbo


Rating: OK
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 2810 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes:  Chicken steak set, mixed steak, butter corn side
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: Not during lunch


After church on Sunday my wife and I had to take the train back to Yokosuka, so we walked to the entrance and then cast about for a place to eat at before descending to the Tokyo subway system.  Luckily there was a lower end steak joint nearby, perfect for my lo-carb tendencies these days.


My wife opted for the cheaper chicken steak set, which came with some rice, salad and soup.  I had a mixed steak combo.  It was ok, my wife liked her chicken, my steak was fine, but not great.  It worked for what we needed at the time.

Butter corn
Mixed steak combo

Chicken steak

No comments:

Post a Comment