Friday, September 9, 2016

Red Sauce

Location: Red Sauce

Rating: Not great
Meal: Dinner
Price: 2.2 BHD
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes:  Chicken and spinach alfredo, a friend got a pepperoni pizza
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Red Sauce is one of the many restaurants along American Alley/Shebab Avenue in Bahrain.  I figured it wouldn't be very good, but it exceeded my expectations in a negative direction.  The dish I got was plenty of food, but the noodles were not al dente, the sauce extremely bland, the chicken processed junk poured from a bag (and chewy), and the spinach was nearly absent.  I added some spicy flakes to try to add some flavor but it was to no avail.  Not a great spot, I don't intend to return personally.

Chicken spinach alfredo

Pepperoni pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment