Monday, November 23, 2015

Sultan

Location: Sultan


Rating: Very good
Meal: Dinner for 5
Price: 1300 pesos
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Lamb shank, chicken shawarma, tikka chicken, falafel, yoghurt drinks
English Menu: Yes



Sultan is another spot highly recommended by my dad, and I agree, it's pretty darn good!  Especially the lamb shank.  My wife's shawarma was huge and she said it was chock full of vegetables and chicken.  My son's chicken tikka was quite good too, or so we all thought.  He wasn't pleased with the "sauce" on top which the picture didn't have...ah well.  I had the lamb shank and it was super tender and delicious.  My one wish was that there was some form of vegetable to go with it.  We also tried the yoghurt drinks, one sweet and one salty.  I wasn't too fond...the yoghurt tasted very "wild" and a bit too sour for my taste.  But overall, it was a sold Very Good rating.






No comments:

Post a Comment