Monday, June 18, 2018

Nihonkai

Location: Nihonkai

Rating: OK
Meal:  Lunch for 3
Price:  3000 yen
Payment:  Cash only
Dishes:  Various sushi/sashimi dishes
English Menu:Yes
Smoking: No


After church yesterday we wandered around looking for a place to eat and ended up at a sushi-go-round called Nihonkai.  Unfortunately, the sushi wasn't going 'round, maybe because it was sunday lunchtime.  You had to order for yourself by calling it out.  This was stressful as there were quite a few people there and I was ordering for the 3 of us so I felt bad ordering all at once.  We ended up not quite getting what we all wanted and feeling quite flustered by the whole experience.

My son's usual selection

The sushi itself wasn't great for the price, and I felt the rice on the one nigiri I got wasn't up to par.  Overall, just an Ok spot.


My wife's choice

Sashimi for me

No comments:

Post a Comment