Friday, June 15, 2018

Busou

Location: Busou


Rating: OK
Meal:  Dinner
Price:  880 yen
Payment:  Credit Cards accepted
Dishes: Ramen of some kind
English Menu: No
Smoking: No


I met a friend at the new Antenna America in Yokohama Station which is located underground just south of the station in a newer area called Isetan.  After talking and having a couple of beers I crossed the path and ate at Busou, a ramen spot.


Usually I don't have issues with the menus anymore, but this place was...different...and confusing.  I honestly don't know what exactly I ended up ordering, but it was ramen.  There wasn't much in the way of meat or egg (I could probably have ordered more), and the broth was oddly tangy.  The noodles were thinner hakata style.  There was a black oil on the top too, possibly sansho pepper oil.

It was pretty good, but overall just ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment