Monday, June 11, 2018

Keep and Touch

Location: Keep and Touch


Rating: Very good
Meal: Lunch for 3
Price: 2100 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: Chicken steak, taco rice, roast chicken with rice
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


After church yesterday we went out to eat with some other members.  As we wandered around Ueno looking for an open restaurant, we eventually came across an odd place named "Keep and Touch" which claimed to have american and asian cuisine.  We were curious, so we gave it a shot.

Chicken steak

The lunch menu that we saw seemed to be mostly "American" food, but definitely as seen through a Japanese lens.  I didn't see anything very Asian, but maybe that's on the evening menu.  I grabbed the  chicken steak as I'm wont to do these days, my wife went for the taco rice (again, same dish last week), and my son had a roast chicken with rice dish.  I only had my own dish and a taste of my wife's.  I'm not a big taco rice fan, so it wasn't my thing, but I was pretty impressed with my chicken steak.  It was nicely cooked with crispy skin.  They fries were surprisingly tasty as well.

Overall, a pretty good place that I wouldn't mind revisiting at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment