Monday, June 4, 2018

La Toque

Location: La Toque

Rating: OK
Meal:  Lunch for 2
Price:  2300 yen
Payment:  Credit cards accepted
Dishes:Chicken combo plate, ala carte chicken piece and omelet
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


My wife and I had to drive to Narita Airport Terminal 2 on Saturday to pickup my son coming back from school in the Philippines.  We arrived in time to grab some dinner and so settled on La Toque, which proudly displays that they are a Halal kitchen, a rare find in Japan.  However they serve chicken based curry and other dishes, nothing Middle Eastern.  But the methods and ingredients they use are certified Halal.

Chicken plate combo

My wife ordered the chicken combo plate which came with a salad and rice.  I just ordered some chicken and an omelet ala carte to avoid the carbs.  These are usually meant to be add-ons for the curry dishes, but they allowed me to order them independently.

Just Chicken

It was actually pretty good, if nothing special.  It worked find for a quick, fairly cheap, low carb dinner.

Fuwafuwa omelet

No comments:

Post a Comment