Sunday, February 5, 2017

Tsukiji Uemura

Location: Tsukiji Uemura

Rating: OK
Meal: Dinner for 2
Price: 2280 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Two japanese teishoku dishes
English Menu: No
Smoking:  No



My wife and I were finally home in Yokosuka by dinner time and so decided to cross another restaurant off the list of places in the More's City mall that sits atop the Yokosuka Chuo station.  There is this slightly intimidating Japanese restaurant up there called Tsukiji Uemura that somehow I haven't gotten around to yet.  So we marched in and ordered some hot sake and food.  I removed the sake costs from the price above by the way.


There were some really expensive sets on the menu, but there were also some very decently priced sets as well, two of which we ordered.  Both of us enjoyed our meals and were plenty full, but I don't think the place deserves more than an Ok really.


No comments:

Post a Comment