Sunday, February 5, 2017

Pizza Hut

Location: Pizza Hut

Rating: OK
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 2700 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted (I think)
Dishes: Bulgogi pizza, everything pizza
English Menu: Yes
Smoking:  No


Lunch menu

My wife and I desired to eat Ramen recently so we went to an area with a couple of decent noodle shops but were disappointed to find them both closed, so we proceeded to walk down a bit to a Chinese restaurant I knew of, only to find it replaced by a Pizza Hut takeaway outlet.  By this time we were quite hungry so we decided to give it a shot.  I don't usually review fast food places but I gave this an exception.


Bulgogi pizza

They have some pretty good lunch specials, especially for takeaway, so we ordered a couple of pizzas and sat down to wait.  They do have some pretty amazing looking pizzas that are quite expensive, making the prices at Pizzakaya in Roppongi look a lot more reasonable.

Everything pizza

We took the pizzas home and ate them over a few meals.  They were ok, not the most amazing or worst either.  We probably won't eat from there again, but hey, at least we know what we are missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment