Friday, June 5, 2015

CPO Club

Location: CPO Club


Rating: Not great
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  $10.75
Payment:  Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Reuben sandwich and a cup of clam chowder
English Menu:Yes
Smoking:No


The CPO Club is a restaurant near enough to work to be an option when I'm late for lunch and don't have time to go off base.  Like everything on base, it uses sub-par ingredients and everything is a tasteless mush.  I can choke down a reuben at least since it has sauerkraut to give it a bit of a zing.  The meat is terribly tough and chewy though.  I have a soft spot for clam chowder and at $1.75 for a cup, it's a nice addition.  The fries were moist and underdone.  I never look forward to eating here.

They do have a rotating (daily) buffet, but I've never eaten anything from it that I liked.

So...there you have it.  This is unfortunately what I think of most places on base.






No comments:

Post a Comment