Monday, May 27, 2019

Takht Jamsheed

Location: Takht Jamsheed


Rating: Very good
Meal: Dinner
Price: 17.460 BHD
Dishes:  Iftar set course
Payment: Credit cards accepted
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Just pick the soup, the rest all comes...

I'm glad to be able to record a restaurant at the Gulf Hotel of better than Ok quality.  Takht Jamsheed is an Iranian/Persian cuisine restaurant.  They are also open starting at Iftar, and I definitely planned to give it a try.


I chose lentil soup

They are not serving a buffet, but rather a set course in which you choose your soup, the rest is all fixed.  I figured it would be a lot of food, but wow...it was a feast!  So much good stuff, I could barely taste most of it.  I tried to not overeat on the initial appetizers, and I'm glad I did because when the main courses (!) arrived there was a ton of meat to eat as well.  I didn't even bother with dessert as I could barely limp out of there.

I can't begin to describe or name all the dishes, I'll just leave the photos here:










No comments:

Post a Comment