Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Coffee Cottage

Location: The Coffee Cottage

Rating: OK
Meal: Dinner
Price: $12
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Breakfast burrito, decaf sour mocha
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


The Coffee Cottage is an old college hangout in Newberg that serves really good coffee.  I was walking back to our airbnb the other night and decided to stop in and order my favorite coffee (decaf...because night), a sour mocha (aka bitter mocha, aka mocha using chocolate powder light on the sugar).  I saw they had some food options and I was hungry so I ordered a breakfast burrito, which they then kind of grilled and brought to eat.


It was...not very good.  I only ate half and tossed the rest.  Still, I think the food there is better than that generally, so I gave it an Ok.  Plus, the coffee was really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment