Monday, December 11, 2017

Cup Noodle Museum Noodles Bazaar

Location: Cup Noodle Museum Noodles Bazaar

Rating: OK
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 3100 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: Seven half-size ramen dishes
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No
  
Pretty sure this was from Indonesia

I've been in Japan for 6 years now, and until this weekend I'd never made it to the Cup Noodle Museum in Yokohama.  Well, my wife and I decided to spend Saturday in Yokohama and it was finally my time.  I was most interested in the "Noodles Bazaar," and area of small ramen stalls each serving a unique international take on instant noodles.  You can get full or half sizes, along with some dessert and drink options.

An eastern European take

I wanted to try them all, so we did our best to hit the most interesting ones.  None of them were amazing, though if I had to pick, I'd go with the chinese beef based ramen, with the Thai and Indonesian being runners up.  We definitely got full, that's for sure!  BTW, all of the little shops use ticket vending machines, but there's English for everything so not too difficult.

This was a curry soup, not sure from where...

Now that I've done it, I probably won't go back unless we have visitors who want to go.

I managed to snag a picture of all of them except the cold Korean noodles dish.

Thai (basically tom yum)

Vietnamese Pho
Chinese beef ramen, my favorite


No comments:

Post a Comment