Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Cafe Terrace

Location: Cafe Terrace


Rating: Not great
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 2700 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Shirasu rice, ham and egg sandwich, berry waffles
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


My wife and I returned to Yokosuka just in time for lunch so we stopped in at a cafe located in the middle of the Saikaya department store building.  This was definitely just for the review as I was pretty sure we wouldn't be impressed, but it did have a nice view, kind of.  Like the rest of the building, the place feels like it was nice and sparkly back in the early 80's, but the decades have not been kind.

Ham and egg sandwich

I had the shirasu rice (tiny fish mixed in) and my wife the ham and egg sandwich.  Both were...less then enjoyable.  My wife did like her berry waffle though.

Shirasu rice

Berry waffle

No comments:

Post a Comment