Thursday, March 30, 2017

Ajijiman

Location: Ajijiman

Rating: Very good
Meal: Dinner for 2
Price:  8834 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Lots of little dishes, a bottle of awamori
English Menu: No, but good pictures
Smoking: Yes


After the second day of the tournament my wife and I got to leave a bit early and had some time to explore the main drag near our Airbnb for a good place to eat.  We ended up at a brightly colored izakaya specializing in Okinawan food as we were really craving some.  I wanted some awamori (local rice drink) and thought I was ordering a small serving but ended up accidentally ordering a bottle, thus inflating the price above quite a bit.  I didn't get a breakdown of the charges or I would have subtracted it.  I'm guessing it was between 3 - 4,000 yen (waaay more than just buying it at the grocery store, oh well).  It was delicious though and we managed to polish it off by the end of the evening.

Delicious awamori

We ordered a bunch of little dishes so I'll just put the pictures below and try to remember what they were.  The food was really quite good and we enjoyed ourselves a lot, so I'm giving this place a Very Good.

Ham wrapped avocado
Fried rice

Goya champuru

Fu champuru

soki

French fries

Not sure...delicious pork

No comments:

Post a Comment