Sunday, January 29, 2017

KC's Craft Beer Dining

Location: KC's Craft Beer Dining

*****  Update 8/17/2017 ********

Sadly it appears this place has closed and been replaced by a fairly generic izakaya.

*****************************

Rating: Very good
Meal:  Dinner
Price:  2730 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Garlic chicken curry, garlic chicken tikka, beer, rice
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No





 
*****  Update 8/17/2017 ********

Sadly it appears this place has closed and been replaced by a fairly generic izakaya.

*****************************

The latest Indian restaurant to open (again) is KC's Craft Beer Dining.  It replaces the previous Sherpa and is under new (but still Nepalese) ownership.  I ate here first by myself and later came back with my wife and we've tried a lot things off the menu now.  I quite like the different food items and especially the good beer (it comes in Liters!).  I was speaking with the guy there and apparently the owner has a relationship with a German importer which accounts for some Germanic food and wine we saw on the menu.  He said he will also be getting some German beers soon!



For my first meal (the one reviewed here) I went for garlic options, the garlic chicken curry (serviceable) and the garlic chicken tikka.  I also had a beer (so you can subtract 900 yen off the price if you won't be partaking).  I enjoyed my food and beer, and especially the spicy chutney sauce you can ladle onto stuff.



Overall I enjoyed the meal a lot and will be going back (already have!).  It was a ton of food and I asked to take the rest home which I enjoyed for lunch the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment