Friday, January 6, 2017

True Soup

Location: True Soup

Rating: OK
Meal: Dinner
Price: 1080 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Vegetable soup with a sausage and salad and rice
English Menu: No
Smoking: No


I found myself at Yokohama station for dinner last night and was perusing an underground selection of restaurants in an area called "JoinUs".  It was cold outside there were long lines, so I opted for warm food and no lines and picked True Soup.


Sadly, the soup wasn't all that amazing for the price, so maybe the lack of a line should have been my clue.  But oh well, now I know.  If I ever eat there again I'll try something creamy or hearty.  The soup broth for my dish was very thing, with not much flavor to it.  The vegetables, while pretty, weren't incredible, and the sausage was downright disappointing.  The mochi mochi rice was tasty however.

With so many other options nearby it's hard to see eating here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment