Monday, December 5, 2016

Joukoen

Location: Joukoen

Rating: OK
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 1700 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: 2 rather forgettable dishes
English Menu: No
Smoking:Yes


We were downtown on Sunday morning for the first service of a new church plant we are a part of.  We won't be meeting every week for a while yet.  After the service several of us went to find a place to eat lunch together and this spot was selected, a Chinese restaurant whose name I'm not sure I caught correctly.

The fare was pretty typical of Japanese Chinese restaurants, and the prices were nice and low.  We weren't there for the food, so I didn't pay too much attention, but it was pretty unimpressive.  Nonetheless we had a good time there talking with people and I don't harbor any resentment towards the restaurant.  I was rather busy so I didn't get around to taking a picture of the dishes (no need to be that obnoxious), but you can see the types of dishes on the menu above.

No comments:

Post a Comment