Monday, May 16, 2016

Roastar

Location: Roastar


Rating: OK
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 2255 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: 4 sandwiches, 2 nikuman
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No



On our way to a bible study after church on Sunday we stopped at a sandwich and coffee shop named Roastars to try their sandwiches out.  They are cheap and easy to take out as they offer bags right at the counter if you want to use them.  We got 4 sandwiches as they were small (2 for me, 2 for my wife) and a couple of nikuman (steamed meat buns) for my son.  


We were hopeful this would be an awesome sandwich shop, but I have to say we were a bit disappointed.  The sandwiches were exactly the same except for the major topping, and the rest consisted of shredded carrots and possibly cabbage.  It was light on the sauce, but it was a bit sweet.  The sandwiches were unremarkable and later on I would say they disagreed with me.  Nothing to report about the nikuman, they were no different than any convenience store buns.

At least it was cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment