Monday, February 8, 2016

Cantina

Location: Cantina

Rating: OK
Meal:  Lunch
Price: 1380 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Chicken and cabbage pizza
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No



Zushi is a seaside town, kind of a yuppie attraction for Tokyoites who want to have a day at the beach.  It's got a kind of laid back vibe and there are all sorts of interesting spots to eat there.  I don't get there too often, but the other day I was going to meet a friend for some beers in the afternoon, so I figured I should get over a bit early and get a few reviews out of the deal as well.
Small salad


Cantina is an Italian Seafood restaurant right on the beach.  It's a little fancy, but as usual, lunch time is the time to try such places as they almost always have affordable lunch specials.  I went for the chicken and cabbage with mayo pizza.  Honestly, all of those things sounded good to me at the time, but when it arrived the whole thing together didn't really work.  The cabbage in particular had a strange flavor to me and I wouldn't have been surprised if they used some celery or celery salt as well.  There wasn't much to the taste and I had to ask for salt and hot oil to get it down.


Chicken and cabbage pizza
Overall I wasn't too impressed, so it gets an Ok.

Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment