Sunday, December 20, 2015

Butter Premium

Location: Butter Premium

Rating: Very good
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 2625 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Thai Green Curry set, Sausage set
English Menu: No



A pancake restaurant?  Not my cup of tea normally.  But I wanted to review this Butter Premium restaurant anyway for the blog.  Wow!  It was actually pretty good!



My son couldn't find anything he wanted to eat on the menu, so I picked something that he might part of, the Sausage set.  He did eat the sausage but refused to eat anything else.  He says he doesn't like pancakes.  Never mind it was actually a turnover, but he still said he didn't like it.  Oh well, more for me.



My dish, the Green Curry set, was also really good.  The green curry was the real thing, a bit soup, which was perfect for dipping pancake bites into.  There were several other savoury options on the menu too.  My issue with pancakes being the sweetness, this place was a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment