Monday, September 28, 2015

Johnny Rockets

Location: Johnny Rockets


Rating: OK
Meal:  Breakfast (takeout)
Price: 2.200 BHD
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Rockets Junk
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No



Ah Johnny Rockets...  We had Johnny Rockets in Kuwait, so it's not new to me.  However, I was desperately trying to find something for breakfast to go along "American Alley" (Shabab Avenue) on the way to work, and this was probably the best of the options.



I ordered the "Rockets Junk" which seemed decent if expensive (but then again, everything is).  It looked like a mixture of potatoes and a bunch of other stuff like green and red peppers, mushrooms, and meat of some kind.  Oh and cheese of course.  When it arrived in its bag I was impressed by the weight, and when I got to work and started to eat some, I realized I had both breakfast and lunch here.  A pity because I would have rather had something else (don't waste a meal!), but I hate to throw food away, so I had it for lunch too.

It was tasty, not incredible, like something I might have thrown together at home.  My past experience with burgers at Johnny's is pretty decent, but this meal was only Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment