Monday, October 15, 2018

Tori Gin Hayama

Location: Tori Gin Hayama


Rating: Very good
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 3760 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Salmon teishoku, ala cart yakitori
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Tori Gin is a very good yakitori restaurant I've reviewed before at the Yokosuka location.  There are a handful of other spots, including in Tokyo, but for some reason there is another one near us just over the border between Yokosuka and Hayama.  My wife and I were out for a walk on Saturday and realized we were close enough to walk there, so we did.


My wife ordered a teishoku that included one of their signature rice dishes with pieces of salmon on top, along with a couple of pieces of yakitori.  I needed to avoid the rice so I just ordered several pieces of yakitori ala cart, along with the most delicious thing they make:  roasted onion slices.

Salmon teishoku

It was just as good as the other location, but a bit more difficult to get to for us, so we probably won't be back too often.  Lovely spot though. 

Roasted potatoes

Roasted onion

Chicken yakitori

Liver, tail and tsukune yakitori

No comments:

Post a Comment