Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Katsusen

Location: Katsusen


Rating: Very good
Meal: Dinner for 3
Price: 6120 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: 3 tonkatsu teishoku
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No

My aunt came to visit us recently and on her way out via Haneda we took her to a tonkatsu restaurant there as she hadn't yet had any.  I was surprised to see I had never reviewed this particular tonkatsu restaurant (Katsusen) before, so I took a few quick photos, but forgot to get the outside sign.

The quality of the katsu itself was quite high, and I enjoyed the red miso soup, a bit of a rarity in these parts.  I was a bit surprised to find when I looked the place up that it is owned by the Wako group, which runs a chain of very decent tonkatsu restaurants you can find everywhere.







No comments:

Post a Comment