Saturday, October 20, 2018

Denny Meat Bar

Location: Denny Meat Bar


Rating: OK
Meal:  Dinner
Price:  4518 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes:  Steak, chicken, tandoori chicken salad, tomato and cream cheese dish
English Menu: No
Smoking: Yes


A new restaurant near Yokosuka Chuo station has opened up recently and my wife and I tried it out last night.  It appears to be run by Nepalese and is identifying as a "meat bar".  They are doing the Izakaya thing, except no mandatory appetizer, which is nice.  The food types and menu looked amazingly similar to another new "meat" restaurant under ground in Mikasa Mall, which did not impress.  I hoped for better.


And I got it, at least enough for an Ok rating.  The steak I had was actually quite delicious in the center, though the ends were gristly.  My wife's chicken was very tasty, as was the tomato and cream cheese dish.  The "tandoori chicken" salad was not so good though.


Overall, not bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment