Friday, August 31, 2018

Danke

Location: Danke

Rating: Not great
Meal: Dinner
Price: 4286 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Steak and some drinks
English Menu: No
Smoking: No



At last I'm caught up with my backlog!  Last night I was in Yokohama again to meet a friend and afterwards ate at what I think is the last restaurant in this particular underground area of Isetan.  Danke is a german themed izakaya, but they seem at pains to scare away foreigners, from the greeting (In Japanese:  "Can you read Japanese?") to the completely Japanese menus (except for drinks!).



I went for a good looking steak that was quite disappointing when it showed up...it was much smaller than expected for the price.  Anywhoo, I ate it, quaffed some whiskey and got outta there.

No comments:

Post a Comment