Friday, August 31, 2018

Kikuya

Location: Kikuya


Rating: Very good
Meal: Dinner for3
Price: $134
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Steak and salmon
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Kikuya is a teppanyaki style restaurant located inside of the New Sanno Hotel, which is a military owned and operated hotel in downtown Tokyo.  We were staying there with my mother and thought it was time to try it out.

California roll!

The menu is fairly simple, so choosing isn't hard.  It was a very good meal, but some of the ingredients quality (particularly the rice) was sub-par and obviously not sourced from Japan.  That drops it down from a potential low Excellent to a high Very Good.

The chicken tempura was surprisingly good

Our chef

My steak cooking

My wife's salmon cooking

My steak cooked

My wife's salmon cooked

My mom's steak

Creme brulee

The cheese cake was exceptionally good


No comments:

Post a Comment