Sunday, February 18, 2018

Amiyakitei

Location: Amiyakitei
Forgot to take a picture, but this is from Yokosuka Food Corner

Rating: OK
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 5391 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes:  Yakiniku set, stewed intestines, kimchi set, bibimbap, salad bar
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No



My wife and I finally ate at a yakiniku restaurant along 16 that we've driven by countless times.  It's got a handy parking lot, which makes it attractive if you're looking for something to eat while driving.  I hear it's pretty popular with the gaijin crowd, and they did seem quite prepared with an English menu and everything.  This place is a chain, and it's obviously been around a while as it's a bit dingy inside.


Stewed intestines and kimchi set

My wife wasn't feeling the meat, so she ordered a bibimbap and salad bar.  I was, so I ordered a more expensive than usual platter of meat that ended up being quite a bit.  Could have shared that for sure and I was quite full by the time we were done.  I also wanted some kimchi and I do love me some stewed intestines!


Salad from the bar

Overall it was just ok, though quite a bit easier to order at than some yakiniku restaurants.  Still, I think we've had better in town, so I gave it an Ok.


Soup and bibimbap
Most of the meat (there was more)


No comments:

Post a Comment