Monday, January 4, 2016

Jonathan's

Location: Jonathan's

Rating: OK
Meal: Dinner for3
Price: 5280 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Sukiyaki teishoku, tandoori chiken with mexican pilaf, margarita pizza, foie gras pizza, drinks
English Menu: Yes



Ah Jonathan's, the perpetual butt of jokes.  Another of several chains of "western food" "family" restaurants, Jonathan's is one of those places we only eat at if we can't find anything else.  This time, it was because of New Year's Day, and there was nothing else open.  


Luckily, we were quite pleased with the food we had, recognizing it's inherent mediocrity.  I liked my sukiyaki teishoku and my wife liked her tandoori chicken with mexican pilaf.  My son's pizza wasn't his favorite though.  I also tried their special foie gras pizza, which was meh (to be expected).

It was New Years so we got some sake and a highball, which contributed significantly to the price above.

For some reason I'm missing some pictures.  They may still be on my phone so I'll check for them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment