Sunday, May 10, 2020

Eggses

Eggs are another important tool in our Carnivore kit.  The hardcore carnivores will say you should only eat meat, but I'm sorry, sometimes you need some other options.  And I still believe eggs have got to be super good for you...they just taste too good!

I don't really have a lot to say about eggs, except that we eat them...often in the morning for breakfast.  I love over easy eggs, but sadly they are best when mixed with rice, so these days I usually scramble my eggs, very messily, along with whatever fats I have lying around, such as butter, left over bacon grease, or sometimes heavy cream.  I often will eat 3-4 eggs like this for breakfast and that keeps me until lunch rolls around, where I'll usually split a pound of ground meat with my wife, and repeat that for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment