Monday, December 2, 2019

Ajihei

Location: Ajihei


Rating: Very good
Meal: Dinner for 2
Price: 4000 yen
Dishes:  Several dishes
Payment: Cash only
English Menu: No
Smoking: No?

Karuizawa is a small tourist town, and everything seems to shut down after 6pm.  We were there with a couple of friends after 6 and needed dinner, so we wandered down the "ginza" shopping street looking for anything open.  The only thing we found that time was this chinese restaurant.

Luckily we had a Chinese native speaker with us from the same region as the owners, so they were very kind and made some special order dishes.  My wife and I stuck with some basics, and I had the scrambled eggs with tomatoes dish I knew I could count on.  It was actually quite tasty, as was everything else we had.  Definitely recommended if you are there late and need some grub.





No comments:

Post a Comment