Monday, April 29, 2019

Cafe La Vida

Location: Cafe La Vida


Rating: Very good
Meal: Dinner for 2
Price: 3900 yen
Dishes:  sausages, sandwich, roast pork
Payment: Credit cards accepted
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: Not sure


Sausages


My wife and I stayed at the New Sanno Hotel in Hiroo over the weekend.  We set out to find a spot to eat and ended up at a Cuban restaurant called Cafe La Vida.  They were going to have a band play that night but we promised to eat and be out of there before they started, so we avoided the extra charge.


Sandwich

We are not familiar with Cuban cuisine at all, so it's hard to tell if this was a good example of it or not.  My wife ordered a pork sandwich and I ordered the roast pork.  Her sandwich was a bit small, but came on a huge bed of fries.  The meat was nicely spiced and the pickles were good too.  I had also ordered some sausages, which were small, but also had good flavor.


Roasted pork

The roast pork was very tasty, with excellent flavors.  I wasn't sure at first, but by the time I was done I was very interested to try more things on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment