Monday, December 10, 2018

Takao

Location: Takao


Rating: Not great
Meal: Lunch for2
Price: 2100 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: Fried rice and half ramen, stir fried pork and veg, gyoza
English Menu: Very old and not accurate
Smoking:  No



My son and I dropped my wife off at the Ikego base housing area which is near Zushi on Sunday after church.  There's a Chinese restaurant on the way back that I've always meant to try out and the timing was right.



It's a small spot, but it was pretty lively.  The menus were all in Japanese, but they did try to provide very old and tattered English menu that did't have accurate prices on it.



We got our usual options, my son going for fried rice with a half ramen and I got some stir fried meat and veg with an order of gyoza.  Neither of us was impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment