Monday, July 9, 2018

Kaneyo Art Studio

Location: Kaneyo Art Studio

Not my photo...forgot to take one

Rating: Very good
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 3560 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Chipotle chicken with tomatoes and salad, grilled tuna dish
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


A good friend from when I first got here mentioned this place to me the other day.  It's a beach style restaurant, right on the beach down the road from us.  We drove, but realized after that we could just as easily have taken the bus from right outside our place.  It would have the advantage being able to have a drink as well.  There is a public pay parking area from which you can walk down the road to the restaurant, but there are a few spots for parking at the restaurant itself as well.

Chipotle chicken

We arrived around 12:30pm and the place was packed.  The food is sort of all over the board, so we picked a couple of dishes that looked good.  I had a chicken dish that was really tasty and flavored nicely.  My wife had a cooked tuna dish that was pretty good, but she thought my dish was better.  Both came with some cold soup that was super tasty.  My wife had a hunk of bread, while I had some rice.

Grilled tuna

It's been a while since I had a Very Good rating up, so I am glad to be able to post this!

No comments:

Post a Comment