Friday, November 16, 2018

Kalin

Location: Kalin


Rating: OK
Meal:  Dinner for 2
Price:  2960
Payment: Cash only
Dishes:  Cold sake, ramen and fried rice set, beef and asparagus, shumai
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: Yes


My son and I took the bus down to the area near Horinouchi station last night.  I lured him with promises of a Chinese restaurant.  Sure enough, Kalin's sign proclaims it's origins for all the world to see.

Beef with asparagus

It's a pretty typical Japanese Chinese restaurant.  The usual stuff on the menu.  My son ordered from the lunch menu and got a ramen and fried rice set.  The ramen was typical Chinese style, and there were a ton of noodles.  The fried rice was nothing special.  I ordered the beef and asparagus stir fry which was quite tasty, and an order of shumai, which wasn't that great.

Ramen

Overall pretty typical for it's genre, but nothing special.

Fried rice

Shumai

No comments:

Post a Comment