Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Fuzankan

Location: Fuzankan


Rating: Not great
Meal: Dinner
Price: 2500 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: Kimchi, some small vegetable dishes, small rice, some beef, sake
English Menu: No
Smoking: Yes


Fuzankan is a small, very local yakiniku restaurant near the Kenritsudaigaku station.  When I arrived, I was alone and I asked for whatever the proprietor (an older woman) wanted to serve me.  She gave me some tasty kimchi and side vegetable dishes and a small rice, and eventually some beef to cook up.  I was going to stick around and eat more, but a large family arrived and began ordering so much that the proprietor was running around quite a bit, so I wrapped things up early.

kimchi

I will probably steer clear of this spot in the future.

Misc veg

Raw meat

Cooked meat

No comments:

Post a Comment